We're doing our part to offer ministry as safely as possible in these uncertain times.
Please note that while the current Pennsylvania restrictions limiting indoor gatherings do not apply to religious services, updated state mandates require everyone (unless exempt according to definitions in the mandate) to wear a face covering while inside the building even while seated and physical distance can be maintained. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we follow current guidelines and requirements so we can continue to provide ministry as safely as possible.
There are multiple ways you can join worship: in person, livestreamed on Youtube, Facebook, or our site. If you miss the livestream, the video is available later on those platforms as well as our mobile app. We are continually evaluating each event and program, considering the number of people anticipated, personnel requirements, and the facilities available.
What we are doing:
- Our facility and equipment is cleaned and sanitized after each service or event and regularly through the week to keep our staff and guests healthy. Access to parts of the building that are not necessary for each event may also be limited. Seating in the sanctuary is also limited to every other row.
- Our nursery and changing station are available during worship services, with volunteer staff on standby if needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- When meeting indoors, face coverings are required by state mandate even when individuals are seated and social distancing is possible, and while outdoors socializing in groups. Note that because our staff works in enclosed offices and can regulate contact with one another, they are 'working alone' and do not have to wear a mask unless interacting with anyone in the building.
- We try to minimize activities that require sharing objects (for example, in children’s games), but when it can’t be helped, everyone must sanitize before and after participating.
- Personnel who are feeling sick, showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who may have been in contact are to stay home, notify us ASAP, and keep us updated.
Important ways you can help:
- Wear a mask at all times inside the building and while socializing outdoors in groups.
- Sit only with those who live with you.
- Visit with one another outside the building to keep our hallway and foyer passable.
- Refrain from hugs and handshakes.
- Maintain safe hand hygiene as you handle frequently touched surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick or may have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
- You can still give in person by dropping your offering in the plates located in the foyer.
- You can also give remotely by mailing your offering, or giving online!
Prayer concerns and praises:
- We want to hear from you! If you cannot be here in person to share during Prayer & Share time at 10:30 AM, you can email the Pastor, call the church office, or even message us on Facebook!